As you enter the apartment you are welcomed by the open plan living which features high 2.8m ceilings, a modern kitchen, segregated bedrooms and a large 26m2 north – east facing wrap-around balcony which makes this home feel bright & spacious.
The modern kitchen is fitted with stone bench tops, stainless steel Bosh appliances including a dishwasher, quality tapware & a European-style laundry which is both stylish & space-saving for additional convenience.
The well-sized, light-filled bathroom offers floor-to-ceiling tiling as well as a generous shower, and is conveniently located next to the main bedroom. Both bedrooms offer segregated living and feature large built-in-robes.
Downstairs in the basement you'll find 1 allocated car space with storage cage plus another designated car park located on the ground level of the complex. There is also plenty of on-site & street visitor parking for when guests come over.
With the inclusion of resort-style facilities within the development such as in-ground pool, barbeque area & gymnasium, this apartment is the perfect opportunity to secure your ideal property in a sought-after location, perfect for live-in owners & investors alike. Conveniently located within walking distance to Westfield Woden, Canberra Hospital & public transport, you will love the modern lifestyle this apartment has to offer.
· Complex pool & barbeque area
· North-east facing
· Open plan living & dining
· High ceilings at 2.8m approx. in living area
· Large 26m2 wrap around balcony
· Additional solar tinting on all windows
· Stone bench tops in kitchen & bathroom vanity
· Quality stainless steel appliances & tapware
· Large bathroom with full height tiling
· European laundry with dryer
· Built-in robes in both bedrooms
· Reverse-cycle air conditioning unit in living & main bedroom
· Basement & ground level parking & lockable storage
Strata fee: $2110.04 per annum approx.
Rates: $1,216 per annum approx.
Rental estimate: $420 per week