This top floor, single level, one-bedroom apartment is in a convenient location just moments from the lively Gungahlin Town Centre. Its perfect north aspect offers a wonderful sunny outlook from the living areas & the 10m2 balcony.
The contemporary apartments in ‘Pulse' are fitted with all the creature comforts. The modern kitchen is complete with high quality finishes including stone benchtops, St George stainless steel appliances, & a dishwasher. From here you overlook the open plan living & dining space that eases out through glass doors onto the elevated balcony, equipped with a lockable storage room.
The main bedroom has built in robes behind mirrored sliding doors & is positioned next to the bathroom which has a large shower, toilet & vanity. Other features of note include a European laundry with dryer included, intercom entry to building for guests & reverse cycle heating & cooling. Let's not forget the location, just 100m to the bustling Gungahlin market place & 200m to the biking & walking trails around Yerrabi Pond.
Investors note it is currently rented at $340 per week on a month by month basis & the tenant is happy to stay on if required. This equates to a 7% gross return – better return than putting the cash in a bank.
SMS "36 Pulse" to 0428 070 678 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & an explanation of our Friendly Tender campaign.
· Top floor position (3rd level)
· Directly north facing with elevated outlook
· 10m2 balcony with lockable store room
· Kitchen has stone bench tops, St George stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & electric cooktop
· Spacious main bedroom segregated from the living area with mirrored door built in robe
· Quality curtains with pelmets throughout plus additional roller blind in bedroom
· Floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom
· Main bathroom has large shower, vanity & toilet
· European style laundry with dryer included in sale
· Reverse cycle split system heating & cooling
· Category 5 cabling
· 160 litre electric hot water unit
· Intercom access to building & carpark for guests
· 1 allocated car space in the basement
· Restricted access visitor parking in basement
· Pet friendly development (subject to body corporate notification)
· Currently rented for $340 per week on a month to month basis
· Gross return of around 7%
· 5 minute walk to town centre, cafes, bars & gyms & Yerrabi Pond walking & biking trails.
Buyer benefits of our Friendly Tenders:
· To help buyers on value we advertise a guide price
· Offers can be subject to finance (14 day cooling off), however, unconditional offers on a contract are preferred (Tender)
· We have a solicitor pre-allocated for buyers to provide a FREE contract review
· Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers in a Dutch auction
· The property cannot be sold until after 8pm Tuesday 20th November 2018
· Buyers have ample opportunity to view the property multiple times, prepare finances, show family & friends etc before the closing date
· Sellers have only 2 working days from the closing date to respond to offers
· A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPAY) is only required after an offer has been accepted