Positioned conveniently in the centre of Belconnen in a quiet street, this three-bedroom townhouse at the back of the development could be the smartest investment you make. Comprising 2 expansive living areas, 2 balconies & a fully enclosed rear courtyard, there is an abundance of space inside & out.
The thoughtful design provides segregated bedrooms & a main bathroom on the lower level as well as a northerly facing, easy-care courtyard with a paved entertaining area perfect for summer gatherings. Upstairs, you'll find a powder room with second toilet & 2 huge living spaces both with attached timber balconies allowing light & air to flow freely throughout year-round.
Just moments from the local shops, Westfield Belconnen & Lake Ginninderra, you will be able to trade in your car for a push bike. However, there is ample space to park in the attached double garage with internal access. This is a great opportunity for either investors since there are tenants already in place or first home buyers to get into the property market.
SMS "7 Totterdell" to 0407 121 412 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
· Tri-level townhouse
· North-facing to rear
· Courtyard backs green belt
· Practical kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher, large pantry & ample bench space
· Open plan family & dining space off kitchen with outlook to rear courtyard
· Large separate combined formal living & dining room with elevated outlook
· Balconies off both living rooms
· Bedrooms 1 & 2 have carpets, built-in robes & windows overlooking rear courtyard
· Bedroom 3 is segregated on lowest level with expansive wall shelving
· Ensuite style 2-way bathroom resides on lower level, it has been recently resealed & includes separate bath, shower, vanity & mirrored cabinet
· Separate toilet rooms on lower & upper levels
· Linen cupboard storage
· Reverse-cycle heating & cooling
· New hot water system
· Repainted interiors
· New carpets throughout
· New window treatments throughout
· Fully enclosed rear courtyard backing greenbelt with paved entertaining, garden beds, grassed area & clothesline
· Double brick garage with internal access
· Easy 5-minute walk to Lake Ginninderra, children's play ground & nature reserve with walking track around the Lake
· 3-minute drive to Belconnen Town Centre with its cafes, bars, restaurants & entertainment facilities