Very rare townhouse offering in the Inner South
Buyer's guide price: From $600,000
Positioned in one of Canberra's most sought after Inner South suburbs & within the tightly-held ‘Sutherland' complex, this 2 level townhouse resides just steps away from the renowned restaurant & cafe precinct of Manuka. The supreme location will easily keep you socially connected while providing a private place to relax when you're home.
The lower floor functions as the main living area encapsulating a large open plan living space, modern kitchen, laundry, 2 courtyards & under stair storage. Situated at the front & rear, the outdoor courtyards extend the usable living space on each end of the home creating excellent cross ventilation & light-filled interiors.
The upper floor holds the 2 segregated bedrooms & 2 full bathrooms, 1 of which includes a bath – a rarity in townhouse living. Each bedroom is generously-sized, has built-in robes & a private balcony with elevated outlooks. Backing onto a nature strip means there's no neighbours behind so you can enjoy the eastern sunlight in peace.
If you're looking for an Inner South townhouse to rent or live in, this could be the one.
SMS "13 Sutherland" to 0428 070 678 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of our much talked about Friendly Auction System which buyers are really appreciating.
- 2 level townhouse within boutique & tightly held ‘Sutherland' complex
- Spacious kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances, electric cooktop & oven, ducted rangehood, integrated dishwasher, eat-in meals area & ample cupboard space
- Open plan living area with floating timber flooring & access to both front & rear courtyards
- Segregated, generously-sized bedrooms both reside on the upper floor
- Main bedroom features built-in robe, ensuite, 2.7m high ceilings & access to private 3.2m2 balcony with elevated outlook
- 2nd bedroom faces east, overlooking nature strip & pathway with elevated tree-top views, 2.7m high ceilings, access to private 3.2m2 balcony & built-in robe
- Large main bathroom with separate bath & shower, floating vanity & floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Large laundry conveniently located off the kitchen – multi use space
- 2.4m high ceilings on lower level, 2.7m high ceilings on upper level
- Fully enclosed 11.3m2 private front courtyard
- Large, fully enclosed 14.5m2 private rear courtyard
- No neighbours behind – backing onto a pathway
- Ducted reverse-cycle heating & cooling
- Downlighting throughout lower floor
- Under stair storage
- 2 allocated car spaces in basement plus bike storage
- 4 visitor carparks
- Large 1.4m x 1.5m allocated storage room in basement behind locked steel gate
- 1 minute walk to Manuka Oval, 2 minute walk to Manuka restaurant & café precinct, 2 minute drive to Kingston shops, restaurants & bars
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase including full contract
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE
- A FREE cooling off (section 17 certificate) if you want to submit a pre-auction offer
- 5% deposit approved, payable via BPay (no lining up for bank cheques)
- Help negotiating terms such as settlement dates or exchange deposits
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting prior to auction
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity