Light & bright ground floor unit, vacant & ready for you now…
‘Vibe' residents are spoilt for choice when it comes to lifestyle, with a vast array of restaurants, cafes, nightlife destinations & trendy suburbs full of eateries all within a short stroll of their front door & even easier to reach with the upcoming Light Rail stopping 2 minutes' walk away.
Situated in a boutique development, this single level, 2 bedroom apartment with ensuite perfectly suits the inner-city lifestyle by conveniently offering 2 basement car spaces. The modern residence uniquely features expansive outdoor living options totalling 82m2 – a rarity in city apartment living. The extra large front garden sits perfectly in the northern sun & private position. Enjoy your morning coffee with your beloved pets on the grassy courtyard or relax with a glass of wine watching the sunset within the enclosed deck at the rear that conveniently comes with gate access. These outdoor entertaining options act as an extension of the indoor living space that you won't find anywhere else.
The interior encapsulates a crisp, contemporary, fully equipped kitchen with stone benchtops & stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher. The breakfast bar overlooks open plan living areas, full of light entering through the windows on 3 sides. This fresh, ground floor apartment is situated on a quiet & leafy tree-lined street that's just moments away from O'Connor Oval, shops & so much more. You really can have it all when you live at ‘Vibe.'
SMS "15 VIBE" to 0428 070 678 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & an explanation of our Friendly Tender campaign.
- Single level, ground floor apartment
- Vacant & ready for you now, early access is also available
- Open on 3 sides
- Boutique development
- Modern kitchen including stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, breakfast bar & ample cupboard space
- Light-filled open plan living area with access to both courtyards
- Main bedroom features ensuite, built-in mirrored robe & enclosed courtyard access
- 2nd bedroom has mirrored built-in robes & access to the front courtyard
- Main bathroom comes complete with separate shower & bath (rare in apartments) plus a European laundry
- Large, grassed front courtyard plus enclosed deck, totalling 82m2 of outdoor living space
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Remote accessed basement parking – 2 allocated car spots
- Large, private communal courtyard
- 5 minute walk to upcoming Wakefield Dr/MacArthur Ave Light Rail stop
- Short drive or bike ride to Braddon, Canberra Centre & the ANU
- Storage enclosure in basement plus multiple visitor car parks
- Flexible settlement timeframes
- Pet-friendly complex (subject to Body Corporate notification)
Buyer benefits of our Friendly Tenders:
- To help buyers on value we advertise a guide price
- Offers can be subject to finance, however, unconditional offers on a contract are preferred
- We have a solicitor allocated to provide a FREE contract review
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers
- The property cannot be sold until 6pm Tuesday 16th October
- Buyers have ample opportunity to view the property multiple times, prepare finances, show family & friends etc before the closing date
- Sellers have only 2 working days from the closing date to respond to offers
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPAY) is only required after an offer has been accepted.