This updated 4 bedroom ensuite family home is sure to impress those looking for a ‘turn-key' option with nothing to do but move in & enjoy. Set within walking distance to the shops, and the popular Yerrabi Pond this property provides ample space for the growing family. From the moment you walk inside, the sense of home is present. The large master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe provides the ultimate parents retreat and is completely segregated from 2 of the 3 remaining bedrooms which feature built-in robes and are serviced by the second bathroom, including bathtub and separate toilet. Via the hallway, the light filled main living room provides ample space for a comfortable night in and flows seamlessly into the second living room.
The formal dining room provides easy access to the fully renovated kitchen which is inclusive of a chef inspired 6 burner gas cook-top, 900mm electric oven and engineered stone benchtops. There is an abundance of storage while the breakfast bar ensures plenty of space to entertain friends for dinner through to family breakfast gatherings. With summer just around the corner the outdoor deck is the ideal spot to sit back, watch the kids play and admire all 17 Roderick Street has on offer. Set on an 811m2, the property has been tastefully landscaped with low maintenance gardens and secure boundaries.
The double garage with auto door and internal access is accompanied by an additional carport with enough space for the weekend adventurer. No matter the season, the evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout ensures this home will serve you well all year round.
- Ample space to store boats, motorbikes and caravans
- Single level 4 bedroom ensuite design
- Main bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
- Within 2km to local schools
- Walking distance to shops and Yerrabi Pond
- New gourmet kitchen with stainless steel 900mm euro appliances
- Low maintenance gardens
- Auto double garage with internal access
- Covered entraining area
- Formal living and dining
- Segregated bedrooms with BIR
- Central heating
- Fibre to the premises (FTTP) NBN
- Ample car accomodation
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- 1.5kW north facing solar system
- Secure trailer / boat / caravan parking
- Large 811 sqm block
- Garage Size: 39.3m2
- EER 4.5