Ground floor, huge courtyard, dog friendly, sold furnished
68m2 approx. of living, 28m2 approx. of courtyard space & an oversized bedroom with extra windows provide the perfect combination for a light-filled home, unlike many apartments. This is an apartment where every live-in owner or tenant would enjoy waking up each day.
This apartment was rented for $400pw fully furnished & the sellers are happy to include the furniture in the sale if the buyer prefers
Liveability is the core difference with this apartment compared to all the others. The summer sun does not hit the double-glazed windows thanks to a north-facing aspect, making it very cool yet & very bright inside.
Liveability is extended outside the apartment with a huge courtyard ideal for entertaining & for your pets. Other owners in ‘Verve' have installed a dog door in the window, so your 4-legged friend can call this apartment home too.
- Vacant possession
- Rented at $400pw until the tenants vacated at the end of their lease in February 2018
- Single car space in basement plus storage cage
- Sliding door access to the courtyard from living room
- Large living & courtyard area totalling 96m2 approx.
- Very private, concrete courtyard walls plus Colorbond fencing above
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Square set cornices
- Dog door can be installed into the window
- Double-glazed windows
- Truly spacious bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
- Bedroom will fit a king size bed, 2 bedside tables plus a tallboy
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops
- Bosch stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Full height tiling, semi-frameless shower screen & designer fittings to the bathroom
- Reverse-cycle Daikin split system heating & cooling
- Intercom access for visitors
- Plenty of visitor parking on site or on the street
- Heated outdoor pool
- Outdoor BBQ area & recreational area
- Provision for pay TV
- Only a moment's walk away from UC, AIS, Calvary Hospital & CIT