Single level, direct street frontage and beautifully maintained
Unconditionally sold under Tender conditions for $401,550 in less than 2 weeks.
Positioned in a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac street, this single level home has direct street frontage plus the largest outdoor space of any of the other 9 properties in this boutique development.
Beautifully maintained by its live-in owner, there is nothing to do inside or out making this a perfect easy care offering to start the new year for live-in owners or investors alike. The current owner will vacate the home as soon as its sold so can facilitate quick access if you need to move in fast, or provide access for tenant viewings prior to settlement for investors.
Properties like this in such an attractive price bracket are far & few between & do not last long, so make an inspection a priority, you will be glad you did.
SMS "10 Narryer" to 0403 215 246 for a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of the method of sale.
- Direct street frontage
- Largest yard space in the development
- Single level floorplan
- Only shares 1 wall with neighbour
- Kitchen has electric oven, cooktop & dishwasher
- 2-way bathroom has a bath, shower, vanity, skylight & IXL tastic heat lamp
- Separate toilet
- Wall mounted reverse-cycle air conditioning (heating & cooling) & 2 electric wall heaters
- Dual window treatments throughout (blinds & curtains)
- Large, open plan, tiled living area
- Built-in robe in bedroom 2 & walk through robe in main bedroom
- Carpets in both bedrooms
- Secure mesh doors front & rear
- Lockable windows
- Sensor lighting at front of home
- Remote entry single brick garage (24m2) plus room for 3 more vehicles off the road
- Courtyard wraps from front to rear
- Paved rear entertaining area with lighting off living area
- New front fence & fresh landscaping
- Quiet cul-de-sac street location (no through traffic)
- Pet friendly development, subject to strata notification
- Boutique development of 10
- Flexible settlement options
This property is to be sold via Tender. The signed contract needs to be delivered to the agent by 6pm on Tuesday 23rd January 2018. Please contact us to receive our digital brochure, which also contains the full marketing contract. If you are unable to present a signed Tender, you are more than welcome to present a standard conditional offer (with 14 day cooling off period) on the closing date.
Buyer benefits of our Friendly Tenders:
Our goal is to make it easier & less stressful to buy the property you want at the price you are comfortable with. Please contact us with any questions, we will be happy to help.
- To help guide buyers on price we advertise a buyer guide where offers will need to be in excess of to have their Tender considered.
- Our Tenders have a set sale date, before which the property cannot be sold.
- Buyers have ample opportunity to view the property multiple times, prepare finances, show family & friends etc before the Tender closing date.
- Buyers' Tender prices are confidential & not discussed with other buyers', so a buyer cannot be gazumped because their price was disclosed.
- Buyers can include any specific conditions they require such as shorter or longer settlement dates or making it subject to finance, however, unconditional offers are preferred.
- Sellers have only 2 working days from the closing date, to respond to each buyers Tender, after which time the Tenders are no longer valid.
- The property is exchanged & legally binding as soon as the sellers counter-sign & date an acceptable Tender, anytime within 2 days from the closing date.
- Our sellers will accept a reduced exchange deposit of 5% of the purchase price via BPAY, which is only required after a Tender has been accepted.