North facing, light filled & with views to Lake Ginninderra
This high quality, light-filled residence is perfectly positioned for an easy lifestyle. Perched on level 4 with north facing views across the manicured landscaped gardens, resort style swimming pool & further to Lake Ginninderra. You will be living close to a variety of shopping, dining, entertainment & employment options which lead to the thriving Belconnen town centre. You will also have easy access to public transport & major road networks which connect Belconnen to the City & south Canberra.
This energy efficient apartment has been designed to maximise useable living space, offering open plan living & plenty of natural light. A trademark of the 'Altitude' apartments & Hindmarsh construction is to offer residents ample storage – often sought but rarely found in newly constructed apartment buildings.
Inside 36 'Altitude':
- Single level design
- 55m2 of internal living space
- 10m2 balcony with access from both the living area & the bedroom
- 2-sided kitchen with plenty of bench space overlooking open plan living & dining
- Bedroom receives natural light & ventilation & is located near to the bathroom & European laundry
- Kitchen in the heart of the home has reconstituted stone benchtops (with breakfast bar) & Blanco appliances including electric cooktop, oven, rangehood & dishwasher
- Bedroom has built-in robes with mirrored doors & has separate access to the bathroom – keeping the bedroom private for when guests visit
- Storage cupboard
- Bathroom with large shower space
- European laundry with Fisher & Paykel dryer & stainless steel tub
A few extra features:
- Excellent energy efficiency rating of 6 stars
- Full height double glazed glass to living & bedroom for plenty of natural light & ventilation
- High quality window furnishings with both block out & sun shade roller blinds
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning unit to living area
- Carpet to living & bedrooms & tiles to wet areas
- Access to 'Altitude's' resort style amenities including a gymnasium, swimming pool & landscaped gardens
- No unapproved structures
- Construction completed in 2012
- Single car space & storage cage in basement
- 10m2 covered balcony with outstanding northerly views to Lake Ginninderra
- Between 4-8 residences per floor sharing 2 elevators – reducing lift wait times
- Garbage chute to your level
- 55m2 of living
- 10m2 balcony
- Level 4
- 1 car space
- Estimated rental return of week: $370-$400 per week
- Rates: $1,068.14 p.a.
- Land tax (investors only): $1,289.60 p.a.
- Body corporate fees: $2,928.04 p.a.
If you want to find out more about this apartment please SMS "Altitude" to 0423 925 727 & you will receive a link to a web book with all the information on this property.