Move in, or rent for $724/week with the flexibility of Airbnb
This unit offers live in owners & investors many options both now & in the future.
Live in owners:
Buyers can move in & live in the unit as normal, or if you need a unit periodically you can continue renting it through Airbnb & simply block out the dates you need it - simple.
Investors look at these numbers:
- The average income through Airbnb has been: $37,680/year, that's $3,140/month or $724/week.
- This gives you a gross rental yield of nearly 9%.
- Investors can also look to rent the unit through a property manager or potentially through Medina's serviced apartment scheme.
Location & the building:
Braddon is already booming & is the place to be thanks to vast array of great cafes, restaurants & bars, & it's only a short walk to the Canberra Centre, the ANU & much more. To help modernise the building the following major costs have already been paid for & invested in by the current owners; exterior painting, the replacement of all 3 lifts & an update of the pool area.
- 1st floor apartment
- Located away from Northbourne avenue
- End unit with windows on 2 sides
- Double glazed windows to bedrooms
- East facing with a leafy outlook into the established trees
- 84m2 living area plus 8m2 balcony approx..
- Covered balcony - accessed from living & main bedroom
- Open plan living area & large kitchen
- Both bedrooms have mirrored sliding door robes
- NBN to the building
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning units in main bedroom & living area
- Large spa bath
- Fully furnished or vacant, buyers can choose
- Single allocated car space
- The upcoming light rail to be on your door stop
- Numerous security cameras throughout the building
- Residential lift access direct from basement & foyer to your level
- Onsite facilities include gym, pool & sauna, & rubbish chute on every floor