Double the apartment, double the income, double the benefits
Base 241 takes apartment design to the next level. By purchasing a 1 bedroom apartment & a studio apartment under one title, an investor is able to rent out both, separately, therefore receiving dual rental incomes from a single property title.
Perched on the north-east corner of Base 241 with awesome views over Lyneham/Dickson, U706 is currently returning $700 p.w. (combined) with tenants locked in until the end of the year.
Unique benefits of owning a dual key apartment include:
- Operating one of the apartments as a pied-à-terre whilst the other apartment continues to generate rental income
- Live full-time in the 1 bedroom apartment whilst generating income towards your mortgage repayments from the studio; or vice versa
Located at 241 Northbourne Avenue, this premium position will provide the ultimate base for residents to establish their grip on Canberra's Inner North.
With the light rail route going right past the front door of Base 241, residents will soon enjoy an unprecedented level of convenience - being able to catch a train into the City within 5 minutes!
The sharp & modern interiors are finished with durable bamboo flooring, exposed 2.8m high ceilings, double-glazed windows, ducted reverse-cycle heating & cooling & Smeg kitchen appliances.
A depreciation schedule is available upon request.
- Dual key apartment design – 1 bedroom apartment & a studio under one title – dual rental incomes
- Returning approx. $36,400 p.a.
- North/east corner apartment - only one adjoining neighbour
- 2 kitchens, 2 air-conditioning systems, 2 intercom systems, 2 bathrooms – ideal for tax benefits through depreciation
- 2 laundries – each with a combination washer and dryer
- Separate letter boxes
- Main electrical meter in addition with sub meter for the studio
- An integrated fridge in each apartment
- Smeg stainless steel appliances
- Pet-friendly complex subject to Body Corporate approval
- 2 tandem carparks with storage cage
- Access to communal rooftop pool with incredible views over the Inner North & City
- Bamboo flooring throughout
- Double-glazed windows
- 100m walk to a Capital Metro stop (MacArthur Avenue)
- Tenants locked in until the end of the year
- Depreciation schedule available on request
- Close to a planned light rail stop